Updated Sep 06, 2021
We respect and protect your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain to you what types of information about Users we may collect, and how we may use this information. It is also our goal to explain how you can contact us with concerns you may have regarding your personal information. Please note that your use of our website (“Site”) signifies your agreement to be bound by the most recent version of this Privacy Statement. Accordingly, when you use our website, you should check the date of this Privacy Statement at the top and review any changes we have made from the previous version.
Our website may contain links to other third-party websites, including social media sites like Youtube, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites when you access them from our website. As such, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party website you may access from our Site.
To be part of our company
You may provide us with your personal information, such as a resume, curriculum vitae, and/or additional information in connection with a potential employment opportunity with us, whether advertised on our website or otherwise. We may use this information throughout Atel for the purpose of your employment consideration. We also may share and use the information on your job application with third parties/suppliers, such as background services and our affiliates, to evaluate and analyze your potential employment. Unless you expressly instruct us otherwise, we may keep the information you provide us in connection to your job application for your future employment consideration.
Please be aware that in certain circumstances, such as law-related investigations, we may have to disclose your information to comply with the law, regulations, and other lawful requirements.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information such as sign-in credentials and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
– Understanding how you use our website
– Improving your user experience and remembering your preferences.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – we use these cookies so that we can recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
– Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ATEL may share limited aspects of this information with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share data collected online through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may see advertising based on your browsing patterns inside our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Personal Information Protection
Information Security and Quality technology
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its integrity. We implement commercially standard measures and processes, such as using encryption when transmitting sensitive information, with the goal of maintaining and securing the privacy of your information.
ATEL will take the necessary measures that it considers reasonable to maintain any information from its users safe. Your information is stored in secure servers that are in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processing team to respect the confidentiality of any information the company has. We also take reasonable precautions including technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information against theft, mishandling, and loss, and we take reasonable measures to protect against the wrong usage of your information such as non-authorized access, divulgation, chance, and destruction of your personal information.
No one, ATEL included, can guarantee that your information is safe 100% of the time due to the nature of the Internet and other factors outside our control. Therefore, ATEL waivers any responsibility for events that happen as a result of non-authorized access to your personal information. By accepting the terms in this document, you are clearing ATEL from any responsibility, liability, or claim regarding your personal information. The User, by using our website, resigns the right to make any claim to ATEL for the theft, petty larceny, or any other action that may come from a third party that illegally appropriates or illegally utilizes this information.
ATEL will take reasonable precautions to protect your information. Without detriment to this, we can share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies in order to manage, analyze, take decisions, and other commercial ends. For the technical functioning of the website and to provide our services, we may also share your personal information with providers that provide support for ATEL such as credit card processing, digital product solutions, marketing assistance, delivery of products and services, location mapping, or delivery through email or mail.
We can also share your personal information under the following circumstances:
– We can share your information with marketing service providers to develop y provide promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you, administration of contests, raffles, or other promotional ends. In these cases we will inform the user that the third party will have no right to use their personal information without their authorization. To do this, ATEL, will sign confidentiality agreements with any third party provider that receives personal information where it will be required that the third party is compliant with ATEL’s privacy policies as well as the law.
– We can share information about you to other companies if you give us the authorization or tell us to share this information.
– If we are involved in a sale, fusion, corporate acquisition, or any other situation that implies the transfer of some or all of our commercial assets. We can share your information with commercial entities or people involved in this negotiation and transfer.
– We can also share your information as a response to citations, court orders, governmental investigation, or other legal processes to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend ourselves from lawsuits. Also when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take measures regarding illegal or presumably illegal activities to protect and defend our rights, property, or security of our company or website, our clients, or others and as required by law. In this case, we reserve the right to raise or resign any legal objection or right available to us.
The user, by using this website, accepts expressly to the use of this information by ATEL and the service providers that ATEL uses and therefore resigns the right to take any action against ATEL for the use of this information and accepts that ATEL will not remunerate him or her in any case for the use of this information. Likewise, the User authorizes ATEL, that it can use this information for necessary investigations with the information provided by the User.
If you would like to know what information Atel has collected specifically from you, or if you would like to change this information because it is inaccurate or not up to date, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will modify it accordingly.