Description of tasks
Responsible for carrying out research, analysis, development and implementation of information systems and maintains the proper functioning of existing systems.
- Essential technical knowledge
- Development of web applications using Java Enterprise Edition.
- SQL language and work with relational databases (preferably Oracle).
- Optional technical knowledge
- Java Server Faces.
- Version-control systems preferably Git.
- Academic level
- College studies in Systems Computer Engineering or a related degree.
- 1 year working as computer programmer.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English for reading technical documents.
- Work schedule
- From monday to friday and from 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Face-to-face modality
- Salary from Q8,000.00 according to experience.
- Law Benefits.
- Employment stability.
- Own transportation is required.
- Own computer equipment (desirable). Minimum equipment technical specs required:
- Intel i5 processor.
- 8 GB of RAM memory.
- 500 GB of disk space.
- Internet connectivity.