Description of tasks
The Senior Sales Executive. will be in charge of the prospection of new leads that in turn generate new business for the BPO business of the company (Networking). The Senior Sales Executive should submit monthly and quarterly work plans where he should include his media plan (sources) and budget with return on investment (ROI) to use to attract new regional and international clients that require bilingual solutions.
The Senior Sales Executive will report to the Project Manager with whom he will work jointly with the negotiations so that these potential clients know more about the company and the closure is outlined.
- Academic level: University studies with orientation to Business Administration, Marketing,International Trade or related career.
- Experience: Verifiable minimum work experience of 3 years in Corporate Sales.
- Skills: Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, 80% level of oral and written English.
- Gender: Indistinct.
- Availability to travel: Yes.
- Salary of Q. 6,000.00.
- Bonuses for negotiations and/or prospect.
- Fixed bonuses for closing and implementing new accounts.
- Excellent work environment.
Interested: Send your updated CV, with recent photography and salary claim to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org